Interpreters can also be booked through Hearing Loss Cornwall 

    For information about working with British Sign Language Interpreters please check with the Association of Sign Language Interpreters (ASLI)  

    ASLI recommends: All interpreters engaging in public service interpreting and publicly-funded interpreting work are registered with the NRCPD. You should ask to see the interpreter’s badge to check they are NRCPD registered.